Renting a photo booth in Sydney is a great way to make your event special. You can capture memories and make it more fun for everyone. However, before booking the rental in Sydney, there are some things that you need to think about first. Here are some factors you should consider:
The growth of photo booth rental in Sydney has been remarkable. For example, in 2016, it was estimated that approximately 2,000 companies were operating in the city and its surrounding areas. This number has increased by about 30% every year since then—and it’s not just due to population growth or rising tourism.
According to a recent study, two-thirds of respondents reported having used one at least once over the past year. That number is up from 50% six years ago!
Are you conducting a themed event?
- Are you conducting a themed event? If so, then the one you choose should match your theme. Plenty of companies offer customised props and backgrounds to fit any theme. Not only will this help the booth fit in with the rest of your event, but it also helps make sure that people feel comfortable in their surroundings during pictures.
- Are you planning on doing something like an engagement party or baby shower? In these situations, custom-printed photos can be a great way to commemorate some critical moments in your life!
Are there children too?
The first thing to consider is if children are coming to the event. Even though it may seem like a booth for photos is a great way to capture memories with the kids, you will want to make sure that it’s enclosed and sturdy. In addition, many of them for rent have cameras inside of them. If you ensure this feature works appropriately before renting one, all your pictures could be clear and usable.
What type of venue is it?
Before deciding on a location, consider what venue it is. Is it an open or closed venue? If you’re renting equipment to set up in a closed space, keep in mind that space will be limited.
If the event is in an open area with plenty of room to set up, ensure no obstructions like trees or bushes could block people’s view of the backdrop.
Will you have many people to accommodate?
The number of guests and the size of the room you’ll be renting are essential factors to consider. You will only need to rent up to one if you have ample space. But if your event is small and intimate, you should rent a smaller one that can quickly move around between different rooms.
Do you need one enclosed or open?
- If you are planning a significant event, an open kiosk for pictures is the best option. Open booths allow your guests to stand comfortably in the space and ensure they don’t feel closed in or confined.
- For smaller groups or intimate events, an enclosed photo kiosk will work better because it allows each individual to have their own space while still being able to interact with others around them.
How many hours do you need one for?
Before you start shopping for a photo booth rental in Sydney, ask yourself:
- 1-2 hours is standard. If you’re looking for somethingthat will keep people entertained for a few hours, this should be enough time. It’s also ideal for incorporating something like a group shot or other fun activity into your event in Sydney.
- 3-4 hours is suitable for big parties and weddings in Sydney. More than 2 hours can feel like too much of an investment since most events have limited space and resources in Sydney, so it’s important not to overload on time constraints when choosing your rental location.
Before you rent one, there are several factors to consider. These include the theme of your event, whether children will be there, and how many hours you need the booth rented for. Also, consider whether an open or enclosed booth is best suited for your event space.