After a long day at the office, nothing is better than relaxing in a hot bath. Finally, a chance to indulge in warm water, soothing scents, and a good book. It’s the little bit of time every day you’ve set aside just for you.
According to the APA, 3 in every 4 US adults suffer from stress. Stress can manifest in many ways, but some signs you may be stressed include anxiety, headaches, fatigue, a change in appetite or sex drive, and insomnia. If you feel stressed, finding small ways to indulge in a bit of self-care can help alleviate these symptoms and help you live a more balanced life.
A bath can be an excellent way to pamper yourself. You can add elements of aromatherapy, like chamomile and lavender, clinically proven to help improve mood and promote relaxation. Light a few candles, take a deep breath, and let all the day-to-day anxieties melt away.
But, to get the most out of your relaxing bathtime routine, you’ll need to add an Everlasting Comfort bath pillow. No longer do you have to worry about pesky neck cramps cutting short your soak; this pillow adheres to the side of any tub with powerful suction cups. It will provide a comfortable cushion for your head and neck while you indulge in a luxurious bath experience. It’s time you set aside some much-needed time for self-care, so lean back and relax against your bath pillow – you’ve earned it.
Once you add an Everlasting Comfort bath pillow to your evening routine, you’ll want to be sure to properly care for your pillow to keep it fresh for years to come. After each use, it’s essential to dry out your bath pillow completely. Your pillow will absorb some water while you enjoy your bath. If you leave your bath pillow sitting in moisture all night, it could develop a musty smell and even develop mold or mildew. Luckily, Everlasting comfort designed their bath pillow to be efficient at drying.
Follow these simple instructions to dry out your bath pillow properly between uses.
- Immediately upon exiting the bath, press the pillow lightly to expel any water that collected inside the bath pillow during your soak session.
- Rinse lightly with fresh water to clean off any soap or bacteria that may have accumulated while it rested in the bathtub.
- Press or squeeze again lightly to release any extra water.
- Hang with a built-in drying hook. Choose a place with airflow to allow the pillow to dry completely. Hanging will reduce the chances of any unwanted buildup, like mold or mildew.
Everlasting Comfort bath produces its pillows with two key features, enhancing its ability to dry out, especially when compared with traditional bath pillows.
Built-in Drying Hook
Since the Everlasting Comfort bath pillow is an unconventional shape and size, it may be a little heavy for your clothesline. Unlike other bath pillows, Everlasting Comfort has a drying hook conveniently sewn into the durable mesh cover. Instead of laying it flat to dry, use the built-in drying hook to hang it on a sturdy towel rack over your tub to allow it to drain properly.
Quick Drying Mesh Cover
Everlasting comfort manufactures its bath pillow with high-quality, breathable mesh fabric, allowing maximum permeability. Water flows through the pillow rather than simply getting soaked up during your bath, which helps the pillow hold its form when submerged.
Like water, air can easily flow through the pillow. Once you hang it up to dry, Everlasting Comfort’s mesh design allows air to permeate the body of the pillow. This unique quick-drying mesh fabric wicks away moisture to ensure your Everlasting Comfort bath pillow drys out faster than the competition.
Other Things to Consider When Drying Out Your Bath Pillow
- The last thing anyone wants is a soggy pillow. A moist environment can prevent the bath pillow from drying out completely. If your bathroom is particularly humid, you may want to consider air drying your Everlasting Comfort bath pillow outside. You could also open a window or turn on the fan to maximize air circulation.
- Once you’ve dried your pillow, store it in a cool, dry place. Keep it in a plastic bag and separate it from bath towels and other linens. Otherwise, your bath pillow may develop an off smell.
- The Everlasting Comfort bath pillow’s mesh covers are machine washable, making it easier to keep your bath pillow at peak freshness. Give it a quick wash if you notice your pillow developing an odor. Wash your bath pillow every 1-2 weeks, depending on how often you indulge. Let it hang to dry to protect the shape and breathability of the fabric.